100wc week#8



                                 Diwali               
                                                                                                                                                                        Yesterday it was a long night. My cousins came over to my house. We had celebrated Diwali my mom had decorated the house with candles. When everyone arrived we all ate snacks, we danced and played games. Then we had to go to the temple to put our pearly white candle into the water. It looked stunning as it started swimming away then we left the temple. When we arrived home everyone headed outside to watch the fire works. On some fire works flames appeared but it was fine. After everybody left I scurried upstairs and told my mom not to wake me up tomorrow. 

Comments

  1. What a peaceful and charming piece of writing about Diwali.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

100wc week 5

100wc week3

100wc week4