100wc week #12


LIGHTS OUT
''Come on, hurry up!'' I exclaimed as my sister Talia and I hurried back home.
''Why are you in such a rush.'' Whined Talia.
When we entered our house there was a delicious looking sandwich on the counter. Speaks of white flower was on the crust of the bread, Suddenly the lights went out.
''Oh no!'' My family shouted with shock except for Talia.
''I'll go get the torch.''Talia yelled with exitement, she was super energetic as she ran to get the torch.
When we were trying to turn on the torch we realized it was out of battery...

Comments

  1. Remember if you are asking a question to use a question mark. I think you want the word specks not speaks and flour not flower. Be sure that every detail is related to point of your story. I am not sure how the flashlight is connected to the bread and to the point of your story.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

100wc week 5

100wc week3

100wc week4