100wc week 6

                                         
                                             THE SCAVENGER FALL

I was playing at the lake with my brother he wanted to do a scavenger hunt. So we went home to make a scavenger hunt list. After we were finished creating our scavenger hunt list we scurried along the path that led to the lake. My brother wasn't looking where he was going so he stumbled upon a rock and SPLASH! He fell into the shallow lake with his legs sticking upwords. my brother was drenched up there was also mud on him. I got him out of the lake and took him home. Our mom was super worried. 




Comments

  1. I like how you used the words and phrases scurried along the path, stumbled and drenched. Keep using powerful language. I wonder how you can begin your sentences with stronger language.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

100wc week 5

100wc week3

100wc week4